城市生活英语对话

英语口语 adm1n 浏览 查看评论

北上广深属于一线大城市,如果你是工作在这些城市的朋友,应该深深体会到它的不容易,下面小编为大家整理的城市生活英语对话,希望对大家有用!

英语学习

城市生活英语对话

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安:安妮, 你梦想中的房子是什么样的?

Anne: Id like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

安妮:我希望有一套在上海市中心的现代公寓,那样我就可以天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I dont think big city is a good place to live.

安:上海啊!但我觉得大城市并不是个好住处。

Anne: Why? You dont like big city?

安妮:为什么?你不喜欢大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, a我来给分享下市面上比较有名zhuozhi.org的在线少儿英语一对一排名nd air pollutionanyway never peaceful.

安:嗯。住在大城市压力很大,还有噪音和空气污染,就是说永远不会很安宁。

Anne: So what is your dr韦总的英语为什么这么好,后来才知道在这里学习的zpshoes.com大家也可以去试试啊。eam house looks like?

安妮:那你梦想中的房子又是什么样的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

安:我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花草树木的大花园。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

安妮:听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是普通的房子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

安:对啊,我就是希望我的房子是个真正温馨的家,是个可以恢复精神的家,而不仅是一个遮蔽处。

Anne: I still prefer to live in the prosperous big cities.

安妮:我还是更喜欢生活在繁华的大城市里。

Ann: There are heavy pressures for living in big cities. Increasingly more people crowd into the places like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, which lead to many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution and price increase of housing.

安:大城市的生活有太大的压力。越来越多的人涌向北京、上海、广州这样的地方,导致了很多问题,比如交通拥挤、空气污染、房价上涨。

Ann: But big cities can bring us many opportunities and enjoyments.

安妮:但是大城市也会带给我们很多机会和很多享受。

Ann: According to the current situation, it will take at least ten years for you to buy a house.

安:依照现在的情况来看,你至少要工作十年才能有能力购买一套房子。

Ann: So I will work harder.

安妮:所以我要更加努力地工作。

Ann: All right, I wish you will realize your dream!

安:好吧,希望你早日实现梦想!

Ann: Thank you!

安妮:谢谢!

转载请注明:城市生活英语对话

与本文相关的文章

留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
投诉建议
联系我们
© 2020 英语学习网 版权所有 工信部备案:京ICP备0000000号-1